Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Revelations

Yesterday I got stuck in today
As I transcended into the jesters dream
My mind and soul was ready sail
But the hollow sea was way too deep

As I watched terrified how my shade turned to life
By haste I threw myself off the rail
And in the vast waters rumbling strife
I got carried far away

I crossed nine oceans of everlasting pain
And the truth yet remained hidden
In the end we all walk the same lane
But to speak of this is strangely forbidden

In the darkest hour of my journey
A young rider approached
With a torch held over his head burning
And riding upon the water on a pale white horse

I screamed and begged for the rider to pick me up
But whit his hands he gave signs, that he would not
And then by the voice of a thousand mountains about to erupt
He condemned me to listen and accept my lot

The man on the horse said” For I am the youth
And your generation is no longer of meaning
In to many ways you have forsaken the truth
And no moor shall you corrupt our being”

So the horseman showed his torch into my face
And stomped me beneath the sea to my watery grave
And, wake as I am now
I tell you we need to get better while we still... can