Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

The last hill

The sky is erupting, the space is breaking through
I'll be there watching, but how about you?
If the world is about to break, to reach it's hallowed end
Will you see the stars so great or the destruction of a friend?

I can tell you once or twice but the decision remain yours
I can't see the gap of wrong and right and that's without remorse
So will your final steps be eternal or just new dust in the wind?
Will your soul become feral and travel untainted by it's sins?

In the end this is a story never to be told again
And the lacking of it's glory makes it all the same
So will you go to the hill, then rise up and walk with me
And together we'll bring the memories of our past to read

And so when the final moment arrives it creates a feeling so clear
We'll speak our last comments and will not shed a tear, without fear
But this is up to you, my friend I've brought a can of pills
So either use your own move or do as me, and enjoy
The thrill.