Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Shit the same

If you could look upon the stars and all the great constellations
Maybe you could see my need for some kind integration
For this downward spiral is making me afraid its the society today but I guess its shit the same

I asked you once I've asked you twice and I'll never ask you again
There is so much more to life, so stop hunting social fame
For that freak show wire is making us all afraid it's the society today but I guess its shit the same

You don't seek what I seek and I guess we won’t find our answers
So they laugh and they cheer and they vote for our cancer
And the downward spiral is making them afraid it’s the society today but I guess its shit the same

For ages we been looking upon the same stars and constellations
Maybe it's meant to be, maybe we need another ravaging creation
And the downward spiral is tearing us asunder as the society today believe it’s shit the same