Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Trapped beyond the essence of it all

Trapped in the land of the awake sleeping
Deep down the dried out well I’m screaming
I'm not furious but I'm raging at the darkness
So tired of not seeing any progress

Looking up on the small moon shields reflection
Bouncing  a line of light upon the walls with perfection
Scrying in the glinting lights bad times approaches
The pale old man is about to release his horses

Before this is to be done we need to prepare
I’m climbing the walls of sleep but I cannot interfere
Still left to rot and be gone such a sad situation
My fingers are bleeding with no sign of coagulation

My blood fills up the well and it lift's me to the surface
And as the full moon showers me with it's light I turn awake
A midnight hallucination and every inch of my body shakes
As I take a glass of water..The future is about to be made