Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Lane of roses

From where I'm calling out by afar
It's cold and quiet like the the sum of a graveyard
And the lane I walk is something else
Its a lane filled by flowers for everything I've felt

It's the road of the melancholy
It's something beautiful and far from moldy
The flowers are fragile like me
Come closer, walk with me and you'll see

We are not so different you and I
We both prefer purple and black dye
The flowered lane is never the destination
But it is after all it's the road to degeneration

You've been here before to touch
You've touched the void like me and its enough
We return to this sacred place
Just as we want to it burns our face with grace

The lane of purple and black roses
Will be our resort and the place to be confused
We can exchange our life's values
And in let our hearts sing their lonely blues