Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

So close can no one get

The song came to me after such a long time
It was such a strange and notorious insight
So many days and several moon cycles has passed
Since that sleepless night you seized to last

I've heard that song over and over and over again
Trying to put the pieces back together, pieces of a friend
That song decided to come clear in the middle of the winter
And the frost chills my skin more than my blood can deliver

Such an impact and such a force of nature
You truly became romance itself and the essence of virtue
There was nothing dark and gloomy about you
But there was the heat of the moment and haze of love to

That song engraved itself upon my mind and heart
It seems to me that the closer it gets to summer
The ocean draws nearer
Did you reach your goal?