Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sick and tired

I am a product of nothing, a hatched bird that cracked the shell and took my first look upon the rising sun long after the nest was abandoned. My strength rises from my inner being. A being that never succumbed to the curse of flesh. A being that will never seize to exist, that feeds on the contradicting lonesomeness. Believing in this and myself I seal my survival forever and this, no one can steal from me. It's a toy that will never break, a friend that will never turn his back on me. So you could keep trying. Cheap tricks trying to make me a smaller person wont even get close to touch my core. Neither will your pathetic try's to lay guilt upon me raise an effect. You have had your share of unjust pain in this life and even tho you may enforce yourself upon my near and dear you'll never get to me. You may know pain and suffering and how to apply them in the precise moment to make yourself the center of our common painting. But that boy in the corner, he who walks the path of shadows, brings more to the picture than you will ever know or achieve for yourself. He carries the one thing is this world that is everlasting. A hatred that will devour you and your pity problems. A hatred born out of nothing. As long as you approach him as sane he will sense that you are just as fragile as anyone else, and if you actually succeed to push yourself over the edge he will change your life forever with his serpent tongue. This thing in my chest, this friend of mine is as silent as a night in the desert and its holding a young sleeping child. It will never give it back, it will never let it be harmed. It would prefer to just let itself and everything in my reach burn to ashes if someone got to close.

And you actually think I like this?