Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Spring garden

It's something special when it rains at 3pm
There is something different with the smell
It's something reminding me of how we felt
Lonely in the garden as the snow started to melt

You and me and the pacts that where made
On high horses and all the things we said
And yes when the conclusion finally came
The truth of it all was, nothing would ever be the same

It's something special when it rains at 3pm
There is something different with my eyes
It's visions that reminds me of another time
Lonely in the world together in this thing called life

High as a kite my head cracked the walls
And the walls cracked my head and you laughed
High as a kite you feared as I passed
And life feared us since we where the grief of it all

It's something special when it rains at 3pm
I can't really tell you and less explain
Sometimes I still simply feel deranged
And I wonder, from where comes the rain