Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sleep deprivation

I am nothing but a mirror of false thoughts and unfinished sentences.
A putrid rotten carcass that's been resting for days in the unseen.
Five inched nails keeps me bound to the table and will not release.
Nothingness within the sleep deprivation and it all broke loose.
I grant you permission as long as you will return the favor.
The iron taste fills my breath with corrupted speeches.
A language I do not recall ever learning.
Hymns that is not mine to be sung.

My flesh is shaking and increasing its cravings for direct contact.
And my mind hungers for something real behind the curtains.
Five inched nails keeps me bound to fainted glory.
And I am dying to see the sun set by sleep again.
My blood is resilient but still contagious for you.
I smell fear when you give me the ink.
The same goes for me.

I wish that I knew were the issue of the spring really originated from.
But I don't and I believe that this is eternal for the mortal.
Six presences are with me even tho I am not asleep.
Twisting and folding my mind to a paper plane.
A paper plane that have a long flight ahead.
I wish a dream could set it ablaze.

I have an unfulfilled longing that is still waiting to bloom for you.
And that longing is silently smothering me at night.
It is not just my vision it is by all means yours.
I am just a jester without his crown this hour.
And you remain so pure.

From nothingness he shall rule me and this I will not deny
That's how we will have to live to cooperate.
I hate it though since I demand my sleep.
But It is after all not for me to decide.

Five inched nails can not easily be rejected neither can I
And the tides might turn if I had just that card.
But after all a jester is not a part of the game.

A full moon approaches me as the snow starts to melt.
May I hope for something new?

I am waiting.